Mobile Denture Service
Mobile denture service is available if you are not able to visit our denture clinic.
How Does It Work?
Over the past 5 years we have provided mobile denture services to hundreds of people around Ontario and Owen Sound area who couldn’t visit our denture clinic. Get in touch to invite our denturist to visit your location.
Which locations can be scheduled for mobile denture services?
- At home visits
- Hospital visits
- Nursing homes
- Retirement residency
- And more
What mobile denture services are available at your location?
- Complete denture preparation
- Partial dentures
- Denture relines
- Denture repairs
What Our Clients Say
What is the process to get dentures with our mobile denture service?
- First visit: Assessment and measurements
- Create the denture in our lab
- Second visit: try in the trial denture (assess the bite, aesthetics and speech)
- Make adjustment in our lab
- Third visit: re-try the trial denture (this step might repeat 1 or 2 times if additional adjustments are needed)
- Create final denture in our lab
- Fourth visit: delivery of final denture